DUI Lawyer in Bainbridge Georgia 39819
Find DUI Lawyer in Bainbridge Georgia 39819. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you might need counseling from an lawyer.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing possible consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Also other consequences as a result of a DUI conviction is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to engage the services of an dedicated and experienced DWI lawyers in Bainbridge Georgia who is focused on defending your DWI case.
Benefits of Retaining DUI Lawyers
The odds of really beating a DWI charge are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have long-term consequences, including stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Bainbridge Georgia or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Bainbridge will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen have not followed a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases vary and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Bainbridge GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a defense Bainbridge DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Mandatory Conditions in Georgia of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay the fee and begin the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Bainbridge Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250