Best DUI Attorney in Bogart Georgia 30622
Find Best DUI attorney in Bogart Georgia 30622. Been arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing serious consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Also other actions because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense case.
The chances of successfully having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,the loss of driving privileges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Bogart or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Bogart Georgia will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen didn’t follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI attorney in Bogart GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and start the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Bogart Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Bogart Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI