Best DUI Attorney in Bostwick Georgia 30623
Find Best DUI attorney in Bostwick Georgia 30623. Been arrested for drunk driving in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a experienced lawyer for the best outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing possible consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Also collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to get the services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI defense case.
The chances of successfully having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences, including stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Bostwick or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Bostwick Georgia will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police didn’t follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI attorney in Bostwick GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a defense attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and do the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Bostwick Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Bostwick Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI