Best DUI Attorney in Dolan Springs Arizona 86441
Find Best DUI attorney in Dolan Springs Arizona 86441. Been arrested for drunk driving in Arizona? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing serious consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Also other consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Arizona require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to find the legal services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense.
The odds of successfully beating DUI charges are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including high penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Dolan Springs or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Dolan Springs Arizona will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the police did not follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI attorney in Dolan Springs AZ to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Arizona DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good attorney.
Find someone who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Arizona Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and do the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with victims family members.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Dolan Springs Arizona.
DUI Attorney Explains Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Dolan Springs Arizona: What to Do If Charged With A DUI