Best DUI Attorney in Fort Oglethorpe Georgia 30742
Find Best DUI attorney in Fort Oglethorpe Georgia 30742. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the legal services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI case.
The odds of really having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Fort Oglethorpe or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Fort Oglethorpe Georgia will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Fort Oglethorpe GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI School. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and start the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Fort Oglethorpe Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Fort Oglethorpe Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI