Best DUI Attorney in Girard Georgia 30426
Find Best DUI attorney in Girard Georgia 30426. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best possible outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Also collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to get the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense.
The chances of successfully having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Girard or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Girard Georgia will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police have not followed a protocol exactly. This often results in a charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI attorney in Girard GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are important qualities in a good attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay the fee and do the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Girard Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Girard Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI