Best DUI Attorney in Grovetown Georgia 30813
Find Best DUI attorney in Grovetown Georgia 30813. Been arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Also other actions as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the legal services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI defense case.
The chances of really beating DUI charges are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Grovetown or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Grovetown Georgia will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the police did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are pretty and hard to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI attorney in Grovetown GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good attorney.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and begin the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Grovetown Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Grovetown Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI