Best DUI Attorney in Hinesville Georgia 31310
Find Best DUI attorney in Hinesville Georgia 31310. Been arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing possible consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the legal services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI case.
The odds of really beating DUI charges are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including high penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Hinesville or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Hinesville Georgia will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen didn’t follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and hard to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI attorney in Hinesville GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and do the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the families of victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Hinesville Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Hinesville Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI