Best DUI Attorney in Jenkinsburg Georgia 30234
Find Best DUI attorney in Jenkinsburg Georgia 30234. Been arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing possible consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral actions because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the legal services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI case.
The odds of successfully beating DUI charges are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Jenkinsburg or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Jenkinsburg Georgia will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police didn’t follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI attorney in Jenkinsburg GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good attorney.
Find someone who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and do the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with victims family members.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Jenkinsburg Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Jenkinsburg Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI