Best DUI Attorney in Kennesaw Georgia 30160
Find Best DUI attorney in Kennesaw Georgia 30160. Arrested for drunk driving in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Also collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense case.
The chances of really having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Kennesaw or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Kennesaw Georgia will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen have not followed a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Kennesaw GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense attorney.
Find someone who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and start the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Kennesaw Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Kennesaw Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI