Best DUI Attorney in Lake Havasu City Arizona 86403
Find Best DUI attorney in Lake Havasu City Arizona 86403. Been arrested for a DUI in Arizona? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing serious consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Additional other consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Arizona require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the legal services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI defense.
The chances of really beating DUI charges are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Lake Havasu City or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Lake Havasu City Arizona will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen did not follow a protocol exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI attorney in Lake Havasu City AZ to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Arizona DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Arizona Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and begin the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with victims family members.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Lake Havasu City Arizona.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Lake Havasu City Arizona: What to Do If Charged With A DUI