Best DUI Attorney in Lebanon Georgia 30146
Find Best DUI attorney in Lebanon Georgia 30146. Been arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Also collateral actions because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the legal services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI case.
The odds of really having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including stiff fines and penalties,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Lebanon or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Lebanon Georgia will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police didn’t follow a protocol exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to beat a charge, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Lebanon GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay the fee and begin the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with victims family members.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Lebanon Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Lebanon Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI