Best DUI Attorney in Locust Grove Georgia 30248
Find Best DUI attorney in Locust Grove Georgia 30248. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing serious consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Additional other consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to engage the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI defense.
The odds of really beating DUI charges are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Locust Grove or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Locust Grove Georgia will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the police did not follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI attorney in Locust Grove GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a defense attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and begin the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with victims family members.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Locust Grove Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Locust Grove Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI