Best DUI Attorney in Lovejoy Georgia 30250
Find Best DUI attorney in Lovejoy Georgia 30250. Been arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing serious consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI case.
The chances of really beating DUI charges are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Lovejoy or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Lovejoy Georgia will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police have not followed a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI attorney in Lovejoy GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are important qualities in a good attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and do the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the families of victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Lovejoy Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Lovejoy Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI