Best DUI Attorney in Palm Harbor Florida
Find Best DUI attorney in Palm Harbor Florida. Been arrested for drunk driving in Florida? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best outcome.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Additional other actions as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the legal services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI defense.
The odds of successfully having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including stiff fines and penalties,the loss of driving privileges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Palm Harbor FL or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Palm Harbor Florida will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police didn’t follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases are different and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Palm Harbor FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Best DUI Attorney in Palm Harbor Discusses: Florida Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay the fee and do the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Palm Harbor Florida.
Best DUI Attorney Explains: Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280