Best DUI Attorney in Pine Mountain Valley Georgia 31823
Find Best DUI attorney in Pine Mountain Valley Georgia 31823. Been arrested for drunk driving in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing serious consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Also collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense case.
The odds of successfully having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Pine Mountain Valley Georgia will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police didn’t follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI attorney in Pine Mountain Valley GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense attorney.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and do the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Pine Mountain Valley Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Pine Mountain Valley Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI