Best DUI Attorney in Ponte Vedra Florida
Find Best DUI attorney in Ponte Vedra Florida. Arrested for drunk driving in Florida? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing possible consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral actions as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to get the legal services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI case.
The chances of successfully having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Ponte Vedra FL or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Ponte Vedra Florida will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police have not followed a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Ponte Vedra FL to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a defense attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Best DUI Attorney in Ponte Vedra Discusses: Florida Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and start the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Ponte Vedra Florida.
Best DUI Attorney Explains: Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280