Best DUI Attorney in Shady Dale Georgia 31085
Find Best DUI attorney in Shady Dale Georgia 31085. Been arrested for drunk driving in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best possible outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing possible consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Also other actions as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI case.
The odds of really having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Shady Dale or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Shady Dale Georgia will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police have not followed a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI attorney in Shady Dale GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good attorney.
Find someone who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI School. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the course and have to pay the fee and do the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Shady Dale Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Shady Dale Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI