Best DUI Attorney in Stapleton Georgia 30823
Find Best DUI attorney in Stapleton Georgia 30823. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral actions as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI case.
The odds of really having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences, including high fines and penalties,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Stapleton or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Stapleton Georgia will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen didn’t follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI attorney in Stapleton GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense attorney.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and take the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the families of victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Stapleton Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Stapleton Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI