Best DUI Attorney in Surprise Arizona 85387
Find Best DUI attorney in Surprise Arizona 85387. Been arrested for a DUI in Arizona? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Arizona require that you are punished even more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI defense case.
The odds of really having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including high fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Surprise or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Surprise Arizona will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen have not followed a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI attorney in Surprise AZ to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Arizona laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good attorney.
Find someone who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Arizona Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and begin the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Surprise Arizona.
DUI Attorney Explains Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Surprise Arizona: What to Do If Charged With A DUI