Best DUI Attorney in Surprise Arizona 85388
Find Best DUI attorney in Surprise Arizona 85388. Arrested for drunk driving in Arizona? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Arizona require that you are punished even more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI case.
The odds of really having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences, including stiff fines and penalties,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Surprise or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Surprise Arizona will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police did not follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases are different and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Surprise AZ to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Arizona laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Arizona Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay the fee and begin the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Surprise Arizona.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Surprise Arizona: What to Do If Charged With A DUI