Best DUI Attorney in Tennille Georgia 31089
Find Best DUI attorney in Tennille Georgia 31089. Been arrested for drunk driving in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing serious consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional collateral actions because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to find the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI defense.
The odds of really beating DUI charges are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Tennille or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Tennille Georgia will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen didn’t follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases vary and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Tennille GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are important qualities in a defense attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay the fee and do the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Tennille Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Tennille Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI