Best DUI Attorney in Titusville Florida
Find Best DUI attorney in Titusville Florida. Arrested for a DUI in Florida? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Also other consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI case.
The odds of successfully having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Titusville FL or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Titusville Florida will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI attorney in Titusville FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Best DUI Attorney in Titusville Discusses: Florida Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and begin the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Titusville Florida.
Best DUI Attorney Explains: Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280