Best DUI Attorney in Tucson Arizona 85711
Find Best DUI attorney in Tucson Arizona 85711. Arrested for a DUI in Arizona? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Also collateral actions because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Arizona require that you are punished more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to engage the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI case.
The odds of really having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences, including stiff fines and penalties,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Tucson or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Tucson Arizona will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Tucson AZ to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Arizona laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a defense attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Arizona Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and take the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Tucson Arizona.
DUI Attorney Explains Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Tucson Arizona: What to Do If Charged With A DUI