Best DUI Lawyer in Cordele Georgia 31010
Find Best DUI lawyer in Cordele Georgia 31010. Been arrested for drunk driving in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a experienced lawyer for the best outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing serious consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Also other consequences because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to find the services of an dedicated and experienced dui lawyers who is focused on representing your DUI case.
The odds of really having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Cordele or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The best DUI lawyer in Cordele Georgia will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police have not followed a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI lawyer in Cordele GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a defense attorney.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the course and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and start the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Cordele Georgia.
DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Lawyer in Cordele GA: What to Do If Charged With A DUI