Best DUI Lawyer in Apopka Florida
Find Best DUI lawyer in Apopka Florida. Arrested for drunk driving in Florida? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in FL require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the legal services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI case.
The chances of really having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences, including stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring the best DUI lawyer in Apopka FL or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI lawyer in Apopka Florida will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the police did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Apopka FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a good lawyer.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Best DUI Lawyer in Apopka Discusses: Florida Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay the fee and do the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with victims family members.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Apopka Florida.
Best DUI Lawyer Explains: Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280