Best DUI Lawyer in Dunedin Florida
Find Best DUI lawyer in Dunedin Florida. Arrested for a DUI in Florida? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best outcome.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional collateral actions as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in FL require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to engage the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI case.
The chances of successfully beating DUI charges are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring the best DUI lawyer in Dunedin FL or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The best DUI lawyer in Dunedin Florida will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen have not followed a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI lawyer in Dunedin FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Best DUI Lawyer in Dunedin Discusses: Florida Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the course and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and start the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Dunedin Florida.
Best DUI Lawyer Explains: DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280