Best DUI Lawyer in Homestead Florida
Find Best DUI lawyer in Homestead Florida. Arrested for a DUI in Florida? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a experienced lawyer for the best outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Additional other actions as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in FL require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to seek the services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI case.
The odds of really having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring the best DUI lawyer in Homestead FL or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The best DUI lawyer in Homestead Florida will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen didn’t follow a protocol exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI lawyer in Homestead FL to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a defense lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Best DUI Lawyer in Homestead Discusses: FL Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay the fee and begin the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Homestead Florida.
Best DUI Lawyer Explains: DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280