Best DUI Lawyer in North Port Florida
Find Best DUI lawyer in North Port Florida. Arrested for drunk driving in Florida? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a experienced lawyer for the best outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing serious consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to find the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense.
The odds of really beating DUI charges are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences, including high fines and penalties,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring the best DUI lawyer in North Port FL or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The best DUI lawyer in North Port Florida will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen have not followed a protocol exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI lawyer in North Port FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense lawyer.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Best DUI Lawyer in North Port Discusses: FL Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the class and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and take the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the families of victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in North Port Florida.
Best DUI Lawyer Explains: Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280