Best DUI Lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida
Find Best DUI lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida. Been arrested for drunk driving in Florida? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing legal consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Also collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in FL require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to get the legal services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI case.
The odds of successfully beating DUI charges are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring the best DUI lawyer in Palm Harbor FL or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The best DUI lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police didn’t follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI lawyer in Palm Harbor FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a defense lawyer.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Best DUI Lawyer in Palm Harbor Discusses: Florida Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and begin the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with victims family members.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Palm Harbor Florida.
Best DUI Lawyer Explains: Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280