Best DUI Lawyer in Ponte Vedra Florida
Find Best DUI lawyer in Ponte Vedra Florida. Arrested for drunk driving in Florida? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Also collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in FL require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the legal services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI defense.
The chances of really having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences, including high fines and penalties,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring the best DUI lawyer in Ponte Vedra FL or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The best DUI lawyer in Ponte Vedra Florida will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the police have not followed a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases vary and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to beat a charge, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and hard to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI lawyer in Ponte Vedra FL to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a defense lawyer.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Best DUI Lawyer in Ponte Vedra Discusses: FL Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the course and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and start the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Ponte Vedra Florida.
Best DUI Lawyer Explains: Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280