Best DUI Lawyer in Rockledge Florida
Find Best DUI lawyer in Rockledge Florida. Been arrested for drunk driving in Florida? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Also collateral actions as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI defense case.
The odds of successfully having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences, including high fines and penalties,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring the best DUI lawyer in Rockledge FL or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The best DUI lawyer in Rockledge Florida will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police did not follow a protocol exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI lawyer in Rockledge FL to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good lawyer.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Best DUI Lawyer in Rockledge Discusses: FL Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and take the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with victims family members.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Rockledge Florida.
Best DUI Lawyer Explains: Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280