Best DUI Lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley Georgia 31823
Find Best DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley Georgia 31823. Arrested for drunk driving in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Additional other consequences because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the legal services of an experienced and dedicated dui lawyers who is focused on defending your DUI case.
The odds of really beating a DUI charge are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences, including high penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The best DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley Georgia will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police have not followed a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a defense attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class drinking under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and begin the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with victims family members.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Pine Mountain Valley Georgia.
Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley GA: What to Do If Charged With A DUI