Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Bennett North Carolina
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Bennett North Carolina. Arrested for drunk driving? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you might need good legal counsel to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing legal consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral actions because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in North Carolina require that you are punished more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to engage the legal services of an dedicated and experienced drunk driving law firm in Bennett NC who is focused on defending your drunk driving defense.
Advantages of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Bennett
The chances of successfully beating Ucharge are slim to none if you don’t hire a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Bennett is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Bennett will also knows the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a drunk driving injury charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a good Bennett drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are pretty and hard to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Bennett NC to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing North Carolina drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Bennett drunk driving lawyer.
Find someone who practices drunk driving accident exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
North Carolina Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and do the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Bennett North Carolina.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Cost of Drunk Driving Offenses
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Bennett Explains Why You Should Not Go to Court Alone