Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Boone North Carolina
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Boone North Carolina. Arrested for a DUI? You now have important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you might need legal help to get through this.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in North Carolina require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the legal services of an dedicated and experienced drunk driving law firm in Boone NC who is focused on defending your drunk driving defense.
Advantages of Retaining a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Boone
The odds of successfully having your drunk driving charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including high penalties and fines,losing driving privleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Boone is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Boone will also knows the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police didn’t follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Boone drunk driving lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Boone NC to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing North Carolina drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a smart Boone drunk driving lawyer.
Find someone who practices drunk driving accident exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
North Carolina Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, they will terminate you from the course and have to pay the fee and start the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Boone North Carolina.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Boone Explains Why You Should Not Got to Court Without a Good Lawyer