Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Bostic North Carolina
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Bostic North Carolina. Have you been arrested for a DUI? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you might need legal help to get through this.
Honestly, you must know you are facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in North Carolina require that you are punished more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the legal services of an dedicated and experienced drunk driving law firm in Bostic NC who is focused on defending your drunk driving case.
Advantages of Retaining a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Bostic
The odds of successfully beating Ucharge are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences, including stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Bostic is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Bostic will also knows the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen have not followed a procedure exactly. This often results in a drunk driving injury charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a good Bostic drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and hard to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Bostic NC to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing North Carolina laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good Bostic drunk driving lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
North Carolina Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay the fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Bostic North Carolina.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
Bostic Drunk Driving Lawyer Explains Importance of Not Going to Court Without a Good Lawyer