Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Burlington Pennsylvania
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Burlington Pennsylvania. Have you been arrested for a DUI? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you might need legal help to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Pennsylvania require that you are punished even more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Burlington PA who is focused on defending your drunk driving case.
Benefits of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Burlington
The odds of successfully beating Ucharge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including stiff fines and penalties,the Loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Burlington is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Burlington will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police have not followed a procedure exactly. This often results in a drunk driving injury charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Burlington drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Burlington PA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Pennsylvania drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a smart Burlington drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Pennsylvania Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay the fee and take the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Burlington Pennsylvania.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Cost of Drunk Driving Offenses
- Approximate Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Burlington Explains The Importance of Having Good Legal Help in Court