Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Castle Hayne North Carolina
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Castle Hayne North Carolina. Arrested for drunk driving? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you might need legal help to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing possible consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Additional other actions because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in North Carolina require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to engage the services of an dedicated and experienced drunk driving law firm in Castle Hayne NC who is focused on defending your drunk driving defense case.
Benefits of Retaining a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Castle Hayne
The chances of successfully having your drunk driving charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences, including high penalties and fines,the Loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Castle Hayne is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Castle Hayne will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police have not followed a protocol exactly. This often results in a drunk driving injury charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Castle Hayne drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and hard to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a drunk driving lawyer in Castle Hayne NC to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing North Carolina laws, having experience are important qualities in a good Castle Hayne drunk driving lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
North Carolina Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and do the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Castle Hayne North Carolina.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Cost of Drunk Driving Offenses
- Approximate Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Castle Hayne Explains Why You Should Not Got to Court Without a Good Lawyer