Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Duarte California
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Duarte California. Arrested for a DUI? You now have important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you will need counseling from a good lawyer to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Also collateral actions as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in California require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the legal services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Duarte CA who is focused on representing your drunk driving defense case.
Benefits of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Duarte
The chances of really beating Ucharge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including high fines and penalties,losing driving privleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Duarte is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Duarte will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police did not follow a protocol exactly. This often results in a charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Duarte drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a drunk driving lawyer in Duarte CA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing California laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a smart Duarte drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who practices drunk driving accident exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
California Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Duarte California.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Duarte Explains Why You Should Not Got to Court Without a Good Lawyer