Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Pooler Georgia
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Pooler Georgia. Arrested for a DUI? You now have important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you might need legal help to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing legal consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to find the legal services of an dedicated and experienced drunk driving law firm in Pooler GA who is focused on representing your drunk driving case.
Benefits of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Pooler
The chances of successfully beating Ucharge are slim to none if you don’t hire a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,the Loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Pooler is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Pooler will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen did not follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases vary and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Pooler drunk driving lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Pooler GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Pooler drunk driving lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay the fee and do the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the families of victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Pooler Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Offense Costs
- Approximate Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
Pooler Drunk Driving Lawyer Explains Why You Should Not Go to Court Alone