Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Sandy Ridge Pennsylvania
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Sandy Ridge Pennsylvania. Have you been arrested for drunk driving? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you will need legal help to get through this.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing legal consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional other consequences because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Pennsylvania require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the legal services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Sandy Ridge PA who is focused on defending your drunk driving defense.
Advantages of Retaining a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Sandy Ridge
The chances of really having your drunk driving charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing driving privleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Sandy Ridge is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Sandy Ridge will also knows the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen have not followed a procedure exactly. This often results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a good Sandy Ridge drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Sandy Ridge PA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Pennsylvania laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good Sandy Ridge drunk driving lawyer.
Find someone who practices drunk driving accident exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Pennsylvania Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and begin the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Sandy Ridge Pennsylvania.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Sandy Ridge Explains Why You Should Have a Good Lawyer in Your Drunk Driving Case