Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Sanford North Carolina
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Sanford North Carolina. Arrested for drunk driving? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you will need good legal counsel to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing serious consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral actions as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in North Carolina require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to engage the legal services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Sanford NC who is focused on defending your drunk driving defense case.
Advantages of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Sanford
The chances of really beating Ucharge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing driving privleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Sanford is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Sanford will also knows the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen didn’t follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Sanford drunk driving lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a drunk driving lawyer in Sanford NC to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing North Carolina drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Sanford drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
North Carolina Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and start the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Sanford North Carolina.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
Sanford Drunk Driving Lawyer Explains Importance of Having a Drunk Driving Lawyer