Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Templeton Pennsylvania
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Templeton Pennsylvania. Arrested for drunk driving? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you will need good legal counsel to get through this.
Honestly, you must know you are facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Also collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Pennsylvania require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the services of an dedicated and experienced drunk driving law firm in Templeton PA who is focused on defending your drunk driving defense case.
Advantages of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Templeton
The odds of really beating Ucharge are far and between if you don’t hire a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including high fines and penalties,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Templeton is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Templeton will also knows the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen didn’t follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Templeton drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a drunk driving lawyer in Templeton PA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Pennsylvania laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good Templeton drunk driving lawyer.
Find someone who practices drunk driving accident exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Pennsylvania Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay the fee and begin the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Templeton Pennsylvania.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
Templeton Drunk Driving Lawyer Explains Why You Should Not Go to Court Alone