Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Union Dale Pennsylvania
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Union Dale Pennsylvania. Arrested for a DUI? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you might need legal help to get through this.
Honestly, you must know you are facing serious consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral actions as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Pennsylvania require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the legal services of an dedicated and experienced drunk driving law firm in Union Dale PA who is focused on defending your drunk driving case.
Benefits of Retaining a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Union Dale
The chances of really beating Ucharge are far and between if you don’t hire a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences, including stiff fines and penalties,losing driving privleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Union Dale is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Union Dale will also knows the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police have not followed a protocol exactly. This often results in a drunk driving injury charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Union Dale drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Union Dale PA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Pennsylvania drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Union Dale drunk driving lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Pennsylvania Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the families of victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Union Dale Pennsylvania.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Union Dale Explains Why You Should Not Go to Court Alone