DUI Defense Attorney in Casselberry Florida
Find DUI Defense Attorney in Casselberry Florida. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Florida? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you might need legal help.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing legal consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Also other actions as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to seek the services of an dedicated and experienced DUI defense attorney in Casselberry Florida who is focused on defending your DUI defense.
Advantages of Hiring DUI Defense Attorney in Casselberry Florida
The chances of really having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences, including stiff fines and penalties,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI Defense Attorney in Casselberry Florida or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The experienced DUI attorney in Casselberry will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui defense lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen did not follow a protocol exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are pretty and hard to navigate, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI attorney in Casselberry FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida laws, having experience are important qualities in a good Casselberry DUI attorney.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Mandatory Penalties in Florida of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Casselberry Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Defense Attorney in Casselberry Explains: Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250