DUI Defense Attorney in Hallandale Florida
Find DUI Defense Attorney in Hallandale Florida. Arrested for a DUI in Florida? You now have important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you will need counseling from an lawyer.
Honestly, you must know you are facing serious consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DUI conviction is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the services of an experienced and dedicated DUI defense attorney in Hallandale Florida who is focused on representing your DUI defense case.
Advantages of Hiring DUI Defense Attorney in Hallandale Florida
The odds of successfully beating a DWI charge are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI Defense Attorney in Hallandale Florida or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The experienced DUI attorney in Hallandale will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui defense lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen have not followed a protocol exactly. This often results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI attorney in Hallandale FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Hallandale DUI attorney.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Mandatory Penalties in Florida of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay the fee and take the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Hallandale Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Defense Attorney in Hallandale Explains: Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250