DUI Defense Attorney in Ponte Vedra Florida
Find DUI Defense Attorney in Ponte Vedra Florida. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Florida? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you will need legal help.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral actions because of of a DUI checkpoint is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to seek the legal services of an experienced and dedicated DUI defense attorney in Ponte Vedra Florida who is focused on defending your DUI case.
Benefits of Hiring DUI Defense Attorney in Ponte Vedra Florida
The odds of successfully beating a DWI charge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have long-term consequences, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI Defense Attorney in Ponte Vedra Florida or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced DUI attorney in Ponte Vedra will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui defense lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police did not follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI attorney in Ponte Vedra FL to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good Ponte Vedra DUI attorney.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Mandatory Conditions in Florida of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and begin the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Ponte Vedra Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Defense Attorney in Ponte Vedra Explains: DUI Offense Costs
- Approximate Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250