DUI Defense Attorney in Rockledge Florida
Find DUI Defense Attorney in Rockledge Florida. Arrested for a DUI in Florida? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you will need legal help.
Honestly, you must know you are facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DUI conviction is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the legal services of an dedicated and experienced DUI defense attorney in Rockledge Florida who is focused on defending your DUI defense case.
Benefits of Hiring DUI Defense Attorney in Rockledge Florida
The chances of really beating a DWI charge are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including stiff fines and penalties,the loss of driving privileges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI Defense Attorney in Rockledge Florida or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The experienced DUI attorney in Rockledge will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui defense lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen didn’t follow a protocol exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Rockledge FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Rockledge DUI attorney.
Find someone who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Mandatory Penalties in Florida of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the families of victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Rockledge Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Defense Attorney in Rockledge Explains: Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250