DUI Defense Attorney in Titusville Florida
Find DUI Defense Attorney in Titusville Florida. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Florida? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you will need legal help.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing possible consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Also collateral actions as a result of a DUI conviction is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the services of an dedicated and experienced DUI defense attorney in Titusville Florida who is focused on representing your DUI defense case.
Advantages of Retaining DUI Defense Attorney in Titusville Florida
The chances of really having your DWI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have lasting consequences, including stiff penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI Defense Attorney in Titusville Florida or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced DUI attorney in Titusville will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui defense lawyer will also know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police have not followed a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Titusville FL to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida laws, having experience are important qualities in a defense Titusville DUI attorney.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Mandatory Conditions in Florida of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and start the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Titusville Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Defense Attorney in Titusville Explains: Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250