Find DUI Defense Lawyer in Franklin Springs Georgia 30639
Find DUI Defense Lawyer in Franklin Springs Georgia 30639. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Georgia? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you will need counseling from an lawyer.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Also other consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the services of an experienced and dedicated DUI defense lawyer in Franklin Springs Georgia who is focused on representing your DWI defense.
Advantages of Hiring DUI Defense Lawyers
The chances of really beating a DWI charge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have long-term consequences, including high penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI Defense Lawyer in Franklin Springs Georgia or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Franklin Springs will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui defense lawyer will know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police did not follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Franklin Springs GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are important qualities in a defense Franklin Springs DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Mandatory Conditions in Georgia of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Franklin Springs Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Defense Lawyer Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250